Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Pearly Whites

Gabriel had his first visit to the dentist this morning. We saw Dr. Singleton at Groovy Molar. The goody bag was groovy. :)

We told Gabriel last night while he was brushing his teeth before bedtime that he would be going to the dentist so the dentist could look at all his teeth. He told us no.

As we got ready for school, I told him again that we were going to go to the dentist and then I would take him to school. He said he wanted to go to school first.

When we got closer to the dentist's office, he told me the dentist needed to look at my teeth first.
I could tell he was feeling a bit anxious about the idea, so I wasn't sure how well the whole visit was going to go.

However, once we got there, he opened big and wide for the assistant and the doctor and he didn't fuss AT ALL. I mean, not even a little bit. He was completely happy and completely cooperative.

And the very best part is that there is no evidence of cavities and no problems related to the fact that he sucks on his finger quite a bit.

Whew!

Good job, little monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment