Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Collection of Things Said and Done

I'm taking this moment to make notes about some of the funny or cute things Gabriel has said or done lately. I wouldn't want to forget!!!


 When Gabriel sings Happy Birthday, he says,
"Hat-tee Birfday to you..."


When he says his name, he says,
"Gabriel Cope-wand Ro  jo!"
(There is always a space in the middle of Rojo.)


G to Daddy: Can I touch your penis?
Daddy to G: No.
<couple weeks later>
G to Mommy: Can I touch your penis?
Mommy to G: No.


 One night G and I were sitting together on the couch watching something on television.
G: Mom?
M: Yes, baby.
G: Sometimes I don't like you, but sometimes I like you.
M: Ok...


One day when I picked him up from school, his teacher said that he had told several people that he had new brothers. They were wondering if I was pregnant.
M: Gabriel, you have new brothers?
G: Yeah
M: Who are your new brothers?
G: Conrad, Charlie, Brylie, and Paisley (classmates)


G decided a while back that a certain baby doll was my baby. The doll has always just been called baby or 'the baby.'
G: Here's your baby, Mom.
M: Oh, thank you.
G: What's his name called?
M: He needs a name. What name should he have?
G: Ira
<of all the names...Ira?>
M: Ok, come here, baby Ira.






No comments:

Post a Comment