Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Return of Grumpy Clown

I started something at Gabriel's 1st birthday party, and I'm trying to continue it. I'll do it for as long he'll play along. It's fine if he rolls his eyes.

1st Birthday
The birth of grumpy clown.


2nd Birthday
Was taking it off before we could snap the picture.

3rd Birthday
Didn't actually get it on his head.

So, varying levels of success in years 1–3.

This year I decided not to try it at his birthday party, figuring that the attention would likely discourage his participation. Instead, on his actual birthday (6-17), he got a birthday Nutella sandwich for dinner and blew out the candles. I was surprised that he willingly put on the clown wig and let me take pictures. :)



I asked for a smile.

I asked him how he really felt.

I'm pretty sure this was his actual attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment