Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stuff He Said

This goofy kid has said some funny things.

 
Yesterday Gabriel was doing something, and I changed it a bit. He sighed loudly and said, "Mom, don't wreck my day."


"Mom, will you come wipe my bottom? But don't look at my poop." <pause> "It was hard. And soft. It was hard and soft, mom." <I help with wiping> "Mom! Don't look at it!"


Me: Gabriel, it's time to get in your bed. 
Gabriel: I need to do my iPad. 
M: No, it's time to get in bed.
G: But God and Jesus told me to do my iPad. God AND Jesus. 
K: <laughing pretty hard> I think God and Jesus want you to follow your mommy's instructions and get in your bed. 
G: No, God and Jesus only talk to me. 


Gabriel shows his dad a box of frozen waffles that we just brought home from the store. 
Gabriel: Dad, do you see these? I bet you think they're for you. 
Dad: Yum. I think those are for me. 
G: <pffffft>



No comments:

Post a Comment