Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Preschool Graduation



At Gabriel's preschool graduation, they called up each graduating student and announced what he or she wanted to be when they grew up. 

There were a number of princesses, some doctors, a couple of mommies, but only one dad. Gabriel said he wants to be a dad when he grows up. :)


Gabriel and his Primary class teacher, Ms. Karima. They started out as Fireflies and then changed their class name to Dandelions when they moved to building 2.


Gabriel and his Pre-Primary class teacher, Ms. Tracy. He started at Sunrise as a Doodlebug with Ms. Tracy. 

After the graduation ceremony, there was an all-school carnival. I didn't get pictures of the jumpy house, the balloon animal clowns, or the snow cones, but G got to ride a pony and he enjoyed the animals at the petting zoo. 




Gabriel and his buddy Grant Michael.


Oh, and today, about a month later, G told me "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be a dad. Actually, I want to be my dad. I want to floss kids' teeth....Maybe I want to be a dentist."

No comments:

Post a Comment